Kibblewhite N/A Valve Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retaining Caps for Polaris RZR 1000Regular price $ 409.00 Sale price $ 395.00 Save $ 14.00
This valve spring kit has been developed to control the valvetrain under the high manifold pressures and temperatures of a naturally aspirated (N/A) Polaris RZR XP, XPT, and Turbo S.
The KPMI® spring kit includes dual springs designed with attention paid to natural frequencies to avoid cam harmonics, FEA designed lightweight titanium retainers to reduce reciprocating mass, and hardened steel bases to keep the spring where it belongs. This kit is capable of handling high RPM and up to .450” valve lift!
Coupling this kit with KPMI® Black Diamond™ Valves and C630 bronze guides have proven to be a race-winning combination. Custom One Piece Forged Tensilite® titanium valves are also available.
- Make: Polaris
- Model: RZR XP/XPT/Turbo S
- Year: 2014-2019
- Description: 450” Valve Lift OK #65 Seat Pressure / 200 lb. at .450” lift
- Retainers: 82-82351, Retainers, Intake/Exhaust, Titanium
- Keepers: Keepers use OEM
- Springs: 82-82353, Valve Springs, Kobe Super Clean Chrome Silicon Wire
- Basewahsers: 82-82355, Basewashers, Intake/Exhaust, Heat Treated Steel
- Seals: 82-82357, Seal, Intake/Exhaust, Red Viton